Monday, March 14, 2011

Beyond…



I wrote about my crush on an unnamed curved sofa in the new Schumacher campaign weeks ago:

http://kellyg-design.blogspot.com/2011/02/speaking-of-curves.html

Well come to find out, it’s not a sofa at all - it’s a pair of armless settees from the Pharr Curved Collection. I also have a name for the face - McKinnon & Harris.

Their amazing pieces are handcrafted by highly skilled artisans for outdoor rooms, but they would easily MAKE any space inside, outside, or anywhere really. Their styles are classic, elegant, unique, and versatile. You can customize the frame color, use their fabrics, or personalize with your own. Another great feature: the modular flexibility of some pieces. Design a sofa specifically for your space - as large as you want, curved, with arms, or armless.
No doubt, I’m in love…and not just with my curved Pharr, but with others like the Pavilion VI sofa and chair too (shown here).

In fact one step into their new showroom and I was hooked - lots of soothing white, pale wood, extra high ceilings, and plenty of eye candy - style after style. The whole experience made me swoon, but like other fine things, it’s definitely not for the faint of cash. Start saving your pennies now…

Anyway, don’t just take my word for it. Drop into their showroom at 211 East 59th. I dare you to look, and I bet at first sight, you’ll fall in love too…

No comments: