Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Island Inspiration - Tabletop






I got an email blast from Bloomingdales and got swept off to dreamland…The subject on the e-mail was Island Living. “Turn your home into an island retreat.”

Based on what I see here, this is MY island. Look at these amazing tabletop options - LOVE them.

The “ocean blue” color of the Jars “Plume” collection is one of my favorites. I’m also drawn to the randomness of the shape. Pure perfection… And luckily pretty doesn’t mean fussy – it’s all dishwasher and microwave safe.

I also love the white Bernardaud "Ecume" imported from France. Inspired by marine seascapes, it’s so elegant and simple but when you look closely, it’s not… The little pebble-like dimples on the rim are delicate and beautiful, and my top pick, the white-on-white, would work on any table.

So head off to the island of Bloomindales and create your own vacation at home… Mine will be on the island of Manhattan.

No comments: