Monday, October 10, 2011

Treat Yourself…

I love the Chambers bath towels from Williams Sonoma. They look and feel amazing: thick, soft, plush, and they wash up well too. Once I started living with these every day, any other towels no longer made me happy...

I tend to go for the classic white towel, but they have several others to choose from, and they monogram too. Love that. You select the font, color and layout, but there's a hitch…for some reason the font and thread color key is missing from the website. To see them, refer to a real catalog or ask customer service to send the key to you.

Today I’m planning to buy a pair for guests monogrammed with a G (for guest, Giesen too). I’ll pick-up one in blue and another in gray so my visitors can easily tell them apart.

Today is a free shipping day, so treat yourself right and order. You won’t be disappointed…

Beware though, they’re extremely habit forming…

http://www.williams-sonoma.com/products/monogrammed-chambers-heritage-solid-towels/?cm_src=hero

No comments: