Monday, July 11, 2011

I Wish…


I wish I could go to The House of Windsor – a concept/showhouse near Brentwood CA. I absolutely love going to any showhouse, so I try as best I can to hit every one anywhere near me. I missed this by days as I just got back from CA...

If I see one inspiring room, a finish, or an idea worth trying, I’m happy. Sight unseen, I bet this one in particular is a winner - a Windsor Smith/Veranda collaboration. I love them both.

Take a look at the kitchen. Considering it’s in an 8,000 square foot residence, it’s likely large, but I could almost be convinced it’s a small NYC kitchen – simple, open and very high on style. The sink…enough said.

If you live or are visiting anywhere near there, go and please let me know how it was… You have from now until July 17th, so hurry. I’m crossing my fingers there’s more to come in the pages of Veranda - or so I wish…

No comments: