Friday, June 24, 2011

Vacation Day…


I’m away for a few days with a group of girlfriends in CA. We became regulars – a group of five who were out on the town toegther togther a lot. We met about 11 years ago when we were all new to the city. Since then there have been marriages, babies, and moves.

The friend we are visiting was the first to go. I met her at an open house when we were both looking to buy. We both did and we’ve been friends ever since…

We just found out another one is moving to Australia in July. Oh no. And then there were 3….

Besides the normal girl shopping, we're sure to do, I’m hoping to hit a design shop or two or more if they’re up for it. Fingers crossed…

2 comments:

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

Kelly - have fun. There's nothing better than hanging out with your girlfriends. Whereabouts are you in California?? If San Francisco, let me know and I can suggest some hidden treasures for you ;o)

Val

Kelly Giesen said...

Thank you... We were in San Diego, but if I go to SF I will let you know!