Tuesday, June 28, 2011

2 for 1

I can think of only one thing that’s good about losing a close friend to Australia – design. I love a lot of what I see design-wise down under, so I can’t wait to hear all about what she finds there.

In addition to the big move, my friend will be decorating her new place on her own. I helped her here in NYC, so she has a great start, but it’s too far away to be there. I want to leave her in good hands so what could be better than a subscription to a great design magazine, Livingetc? I absolutely love it… She won’t need to pack my gift or find a spot for it. It will be there already.

Foreign magazines cost much more than our local varieties, but I found a deal for her and for me, a 2 for 1. Buy a subscription and get 2 years for the price of one. That’s a going away gift for two.

You can subscribe to LE by mail or online, but it’s always fun to open the mailbox and get a surprise. It’s a present. For her it will be the gift that keeps giving well beyond her leaving, and a monthly reminder of her NYC decorator and friend - me...

So take a look. This just may be a gift you may want to give to yourself….
http://www.livingetc.com/

No comments: