Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Table Envy…


I LOVE a long table in a kitchen and in fact my next kitchen layout may be just this – a straight run with a long table in front. Having an island would be great, but when you’re short on space, this is a nice compromise. Not that it looks like one…

Especially THIS table …. I love it. I wish I knew where it came from. I suspect it’s custom or made from vintage mirrored pieces, as no mirrored table this size would last long enough to become vintage.

Pros – pretty, easy to clean, and reflective. Imagine seeing a great chandelier reflected. Beautiful… High glam for a kitchen.

Cons – fragile, hard to actually keep clean, expensive. Imagine the finger/paw prints. High maintenance. Better for a dining room. Adults only: proof of age required…

No comments: