Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Guilty Pleasure…




I loved the Bravo Series 9 By Design – getting a peek into the bust lives of the Sixx Design Team and their 7 kids. Two of their spaces were on the house tour I was just on, and I loved them so much, they’re in my memory forever - fun, creative, and inspiring…. High end, mixed with low end, mixed with amazing spaces. I can seriously relate to their stories - the projects they take on, the places they shop, and how they keep on renovating….

Recently I decided to trim down what I’ve saved on my DVR to free up space, so I watched them again before erasing. So what happened to my favorite reality series? Where is season 2 for the family dubbed Cool and the Gang? Mum’s the word on the Bravo site, despite comment after comment from people looking for more.

Sadly looks like the answer is no, BUT instead they’re coming to HGTV this summer: Yay… “Home by Novogratz”, although not as catchy a name, will surely be fun to watch, no matter what they do….

And then there’s Bravo with a new guilty pleasure, or at least I hope. Million Dollar Decorators starts this month. I can’t lie, I’m excited for that too… Martin Laurence Bullard designed two of the fabrics in my apartment, so I’m curious, and Mary McDonald is another fav. Good thing I have more space on my DVR…

1 comment:

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

I'm eagerly awaiting the Million Dollar Decorators too! Cannot wait for it to begin. I watched a couple of clips on Bravo's website.....