Friday, May 20, 2011

Style for A Deal…




When I think of Urban Outfitters, I think of loud music, bohemian chic, never for furniture, but guess what? They have a few things I can see in a room of mine. From the homepage click apartment and you’re there. This slipper chair is $329 – a steal + cute fabric to boot. At this price – it’s a winner…

I shop everywhere mixing high and low end, but I’m always making sure the lows look high. This is one of those moments…

Speaking of mixing finds, I’m headed down to Maryland to visit my family this weekend and we’re off to the Lucketts Spring Flea Market – an annual event for us girls. I can hardly wait. …

2 comments:

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

Its stunning isn't it? What a bargain too! I couldn't agree more with mixing high and low end items together. I always try and do this with my projects. I think it's easy to spend a client's money but it's harder to actually offer value for money, feel like you've got a bargain and make everyone happy. Great find!

Kelly Giesen said...

I love a bargain...