Thursday, December 2, 2010

Wave Reviews...

Sometimes all you need is a great accessory to MAKE a room. These pillows are really cool. I love the wavy pattern – fun and modern.

Take them away and you come up empty…

I have a similar style pillow in my bedroom window seat at the moment, the wavy pattern in clear crystals. It jumps out the minute you enter the room. I love it – and worth every penny.

Sometimes a little something is all you need to change the vibe of a room. No big budget required, although the cost of a pillow can catch you off guard sometimes... It’s then that I wonder why I never learned to sew - big mistake…

Anyway getting back to accessories... The same is true for fashion - belts, shoes, jewelry and coats. You can never go wrong with any of them, that is, if you have the space. I found a really cute coat when shopping over the holiday. Like a great pillow, it will be an outfit maker all its own.

No comments: