Friday, December 3, 2010

Top Shelf Accessorizing…


Accessorizing can be hard, so I’m always on the look out for winners and winning combinations – like this one.

Martha never misses. In fact here she goes again in the Holiday issue of MS Living. I saw this page on my train ride home for Thanksgiving and it had me instantly. Love it.

Interestingly enough it came in handy when my sister and I started discussing what to put on a long empty shelf below her flat screen. I pulled out this image and she laughed - she loved it too. We like a lot of the same things – it must be in the gene pool somewhere.

I also had to laugh when I saw the sputnik, as I just posted about wanting one a few weeks back. And never mind decorating for the holiday, look at these icicles – they would be mesmerizing anytime of year….

Well I have some decorating of my own to start this weekend, and I’m sure many of you do as well, so this is the perfect thing to get us all inspired…

No comments: