Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More Glimmery Metallic...



This Elle Décor image has been in my save file for a while for this Amazing wallpaper, reflective and mirror-like, the effect is subtle, but memorable. Although difficult to capture on film, the design is a winner and the texture and iridescence are 100% Old Hollywood Glam.

Well I finally saw this paper in person and yes, the reality is as good or even better than I imagined. Gorgeous…so I’m keeping it in my back pocket for the future. This one is all metallic, but it also comes in color too. LOVE IT….

In the next image another metallic paper is inset in panel molding. I love this look too, and in fact it’s been on my mind for the new apartment, as there’s panel molding in every room. Hmmmm… This could be opportunity to introduce another great paper, or some massive piece of art or BOTH...

Why limit yourself…

1 comment:

Nichole Loiacono said...

Do it! It will really make a fabulous statement!