I like my bathroom to be pretty and functional. Part of what makes it special are the accessories, so I collect old bottles, cups, decanters, and jars and adapt them for everyday use. They are beautiful to look at and they also help me get ready fast.
- A bee encrusted perfume bottle holds my eye make-up remover
- An etched powder dish my cotton balls
- The fancy little cup my Q-tips
Other Bathroom Vanity Must-haves:
- Aveda Rosemary Mint Liquid Soap – smells wonderful & guests always want to know what it is
- Antique linens – useful and pretty
- Small flower arrangements – the perfect way to start or end every day…
Why choose beauty over function when you can have both?