Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Last Chance...



I am a huge fan of mirrors, well anything reflective for that matter. Etched antique mirrors are on the top of my list but their contemporary counterparts also make me happy. This frameless round bubble mirror is a favorite of mine and sadly its days are numbered.

The modern clean look of this mirror works well almost anywhere, and some of my clients have more than one. In one client's dining room, a pair of them on either side of a large doorway reflects beautiful artwork across the room. Over a bed they highlight a spectacular chandelier. Another one is planned in a baby's room that I am working on now. I would love a pair of them in my bathroom over a vanity one day - I can picture it now... Only 28 inches the next generation of this mirror would be a massive one if I had my way.

Williams Sonoma Home has them on clearence for only $219. I recently bought two for myself and tucked them under my bed. If I had the space I would buy even more and continue to stash them away. You should too, but hurry because one day, and probably not too far from now, they will all be gone...

No comments: