Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Quilted….


You’d have to be living under a rock not to notice that stainless is all the rage in appliances these days. Seemingly also ideal for counters, it scratches terribly – not great for us picky types… I’m also not a huge fan of it in sinks. I know…most people have stainless sinks, but I’ve found it harder to keep clean and again, it scratches.

BUT where I do love stainless is behind the stove – not the ordinary kind, the quilted variety. I love the texture and the reflectiveness it brings, and I’ll bet fingerprints and scratches would be much less likely there.

On one hand it reminds me of a classic 50’s diner where on the other, it’s fresh, modern, and verrrry cool….

PS: I really like the integrated trim piece at hood level too.

1 comment:

Juliana B2 said...

oh this gave me sooo much pleasure to look at ....