Thursday, January 5, 2012

Soooo Soothing...


I’m loving this soothing space today …traditional bones, but styled clean, spare, and modern. I’m also drawn to the coffee tables - they remind me of lily pads. At varied heights with one casually overlaying the other, the raw shape gives them a custom/one-of-a-kind look. No cookie cutters here...

Why have one when you can have two, and get twice the effect?

This room looks effortless and soothing - the ideal inspiration on a cold day when being somewhere warm, soft, and serene seems like a perfect cup of tea...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We all need a little relaxation space sometimes! Great pic!

gabrielle904 said...

I love that room, I am so happy you keep finding these inspirational pictures for us. What about the wood around the windows and decent size base board. I adore every part of this room. It looks like the modern side of you.