Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Off The Wall…









I LOVE these little iron starbursts - they’re super cute. Available in 3 sizes in this gold/bronzy color, I could also visualize them looking great painted in a color, or better yet, chrome or nickel plated. I love how they literally pop off the wall, and depending on how many you buy, your wall of art could be as big or as small as you want it.


I saw these little numbers years ago in a small shop in the Village on Greenwich Street called Elizabeth Bauer. Great shop by the way… I wasn’t quite sure then, if they were old or new, as she has a mix of both, until I asked. I checked her website and it looks like she still sells them.


A clear throw-back to the 60’s, they remind me of the ceiling fixtures in the BG Restaurant or dining room the cover of this month’s Elle Décor.

No comments: