Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Sexy Back…

I love a spot in the kitchen for counter stools. That said, finding the right ones can be tricky – back, backless, swivels, wood, metal, upholstered…

I have my short list of favorites. This is one of them. By Philippe Stark, the Hudson Stool is super sexy and the style, although modern, works well in almost any space. When I first saw them it was LOVE at first sight, but I was sure they were all about style, not comfort. So wrong… In addition to looking great, they feel great as the bottom molds to yours.

The hitch – they cost a small fortune. Especially in the polished mirror-like finish – the only one I like. No surprise there. Add it to the wish list - a dollar and a dream…

Another cool style also by Stark – the icon. A little more transparent, it has an open back. Another winner and priced a little more down to earth.

No comments: