Friday, June 17, 2011

All About Lighting…

Today a client and I are shopping for lighting. I’ve pre-shopped already. Lighting is one of my favorite things to shop for and something I never mind spending on. I’m always on the hunt for my next must have style. My last must-have hangs in my kitchen and it took me years to find. It was well worth the wait – a keeper…

This is also on my list. I don’t have one yet, but eventually I will. Mine will be chrome from top to bottom, as I prefer this over brass and over the white. I also want a big one and that’s even harder to find at a somewhat afforadable price. I saw a couple of them the other day if I had a small fortune. I’ll keep looking between now and my next renovation…

I once found the perfect one for a client and he snoozed in making his decision. I told him it was a rare find at a great price, and days later when he decided he wanted it, it was gone. I knew it. I later found out it went into high end retail store. I regret not snapping it up for myself…

The other day I found a chandelier I loved at an antique store that was new. It was clear, pink and purple, which I cannot place right now, so I asked if they knew where it came from,and if I could possibly get another color. Come to find out, yes and yes. I’m excited. It just may be one of our picks today…

No comments: