Friday, May 13, 2011

Super Glam…




This is post two this week from May House & Garden. I was absolutely wow-ed over by the capiz shell curtain in this Beverly Hills home.

We’ve all seen and experienced the 60’s inspired beaded ones. Super mod – and you can’t forget the jingle it makes as you pass through. This is one better. Super glam… and the iridescence of the shells not only reflects light - it’s stunning.

When I first saw it, I thought, what a cool feature wall, but in real life the shells separate the dining space from a sitting room. Wow…

I would love an invite to this house. Imagine the parties here…

BTW this is just one of several pretty pastel rooms. I suggest you hit the newsstand too.

PS: Look at the bedroom – more floating chain ambiance. I HAVE to give this a try…

No comments: