Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Glass Houses…


I’m attracted to pretty much anything in glass, so why not a glass room? Who needs walls anyway…

Instead, I love the concept of dividing a space with glass panels. I tend to notice glass rooms in loft living spaces – to separate offices from main living areas or to create guest rooms. Beyond that imagine a master bath done this way or a rock star closet… Gorgeous.

Glass rooms are clean, simple and appealing. They also make small spaces appear larger and bring light in. Can you tell - I Really want one…

In my glass room, I’d probably have ceiling hung curtains pushed to the side for occasional privacy if I ever needed it. This would also help hide a mess when things get crazy. Another option – have you seen glass where you flip a switch and it goes from clear to frosted? Magical and perfect for any glass room - yours or mine…

No comments: