Monday, April 5, 2010

Oops…

OK, change in plans from today's earler post...

It looks like we’re gonna have to wait until Fall for Kipps Bay. The amazing West Side mansion we were supposed to see is being sold to a very lucky someone, I wish I could say me. Soooooo the showhouse is moving ahead 2 seasons - not sure where or when.

I’m bummed as I always look forward to this every Spring, and was really excited to get inside this one - it looked just my style. I wondered why it looked so empty when I walked by last weekend...duh.

But all hope is not lost this Spring – we have the Junior League House Tour in May and hopefully some tours in Brooklyn.

Here is the link for the Junior League House Tour – always one of my very favorite events of the year. Last Fall I sprained my ankle and took a car with a few other girls. This was surely the way to go - no time pressures, and we easily made it to every last one. Although my ankle has improved since then, I may just do that again…

http://nyjl.org/fundraising_detail.php?id=1

No comments: