Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Small Space Snoozing - Stackable Sleeping

It seems I have fallen in love with bunk beds. Who would have thought such a great small space solution could go so glam? In NYC where space is a premium, this is a great option for kids, never mind for a small space guest room – I want one! If I broke through my apartment into the hallway for my bunks, would anyone notice? Right now I have been working on a few nurseries – some for more than one child. When they grow up this may well be our next move.

Lately I have seen more and more bunks, but I have to say this one is my absolute favorite of all. I just love the colors as well as the bolster pillows. Each one features a small mirror and sconce making it a little room in itself. On the bottom storage adds to the functionality and the appeal. A traditional Double Decker is great, but this one is twice that. I cannot say enough - I just love, love, love it!

3 comments:

Helen Guzman said...

OMG I LOVE THIS TOO! So creative.

Kelly Giesen said...

Put it on your must have someday list...

elizabeth212 said...

Though I don't have any use for bunk beds, I have sent this posting to all my friends who do need them. You have quite a knack for sourcing the best designs.