Monday, May 18, 2009

A Lasting Impression at ICFF - Scale Wallpaper


Yesterday I went to the ICFF looking for anything that would turn my head in a new direction. I found it at Catherine Hammerton Textiles and was lucky enough to meet Catherine herself.

The wallpaper that drew me in is a classic fish scale pattern, similar to that found on the outside of old Victorian clapboard houses. Raised, it offers both texture and style. I could hardly resist the urge to run my hand over it. Note to self regarding this temptation - very cute but definitely not for kids rooms. I imagine it on one wall of a bedroom behind the bed or a living room. It could even be placed in a large frame as contemporary art. The possibilities are endless...

The hand cut and sewn paper is available in your choice of colors - custom made specifically to order. The impression for me was immediate and lasting...

See more by Catherine on her website catherinehammerton.com

Stay tuned for more on what I found at ICFF over the next few days...

1 comment:

Helen Guzman said...

I adore this wallpaper!

Wish I had it...

OH btw check the links ;)