Friday, July 27, 2012

A Must-Try…


I’ve been a fan of ceiling hung curtains ever since I had them in my studio.  Modern and practical, they never miss in creating an instant pulled together look.  Sooooo why not in the bathroom? 

My philosophy on shower curtains is always the same: hang them as close to the ceiling as possible - the longer the absolute better.  Long draws your eye up and adds a luxurious, vacationesque vibe to any bath. 

Well here is one better for curtains in the bath – on the ceiling.   The look here is effortless, easy, and perfectly done – floating just above the floor. 

Note to self: add to your must try list.  My only wonder is the liner – not sure how that works, BUT I will figure it out, as inquiring minds may want to know…   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I read your post. It's such an interesting post on bathroom ceiling tiles. Your bathroom remodeling designs are awesome. Thanks for sharing such a nice post.

خدمات منزليه متكاملة said...

شركة الصفرات لمكافحة الحشرات بالرياض