Wednesday, August 17, 2011

More Ageless Bones…

From a timeless nursery yesterday, to another ageless bedroom after, today’s post is another child’s room to love by designer Katie Lydon. It’s fun with neutral bones and ageless art. Remove the toys and this room could suit anyone or any purpose. I love the pink and turquoise…

The shaggy choice of rug is great for kids rooms. I had a round shag in my living space in the last apartment. I spilled on it many times, although you’d never know it… The only drawback to shag that comes to mind – Silly Putty. I remember Mom asking me not to play with Silly Putty on the shag in my bedroom. Tragically, I did… The only fix for that was a hair-cut – a lesson I clearly haven’t forgotten.

Incidentally, I Googled Silly Putty, and it’s still out there, but now you can get a glow in the dark variety. Beware: although times have changed, it could still spell trouble at any age…

No comments: