Thursday, March 3, 2011

Smart Seating…


I stumbled into Couef at the NY Gift Show and was immediately drawn into the possibilities - especially for entertaining…

Couef (Chair * Ottoman * Upholstered * End Table * Furniture) offers limitless customization – rectangle, square, fabric, tufting, storage, piping, nail heads, you name it…

BUT the best part for me is this clever little pull out surface. Similar to a recessed cutting board or writing desk, how perfect would this be for a snack or your drink?

The next time you have friends in, with one of these multi-taskers you’d have cool seating and a cocktail table all in one. Great for NYC, where space is limited, or anywhere. They’re versatile, functional, and with a little creativity, not short on style either.

Smart furniture - I love it. Sometimes it’s all about the little details - this one is a keeper.

3 comments:

Valerie Wills Interiors said...

How clever. I love it!

Kelly Giesen said...

Me too... If I had room I'd have one.

Unknown said...

I love multi purpose furniture. Perfect for a small space. And it's white, one of my favorite colors!