Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Putting on the Glitz…


It’s that time – time to put on the glitz…
Each year it’s hard not to get caught up in all the ornaments and accessories out there. I had a ball in the flower district. It's like a holiday explosion at amazing prices. The crystal snowflakes I found there are beautiful - I could leave them up all year.

On the mass retail front here's another great find - these mercury glass globes from Pottery Barn. I bought the 13 incher for my table. Wow…it’s hollow and you can put LEDs inside to create light magic… Imagine that - can’t wait to try.

I also love these spindly little metal reindeer. They are really cute in the small and medium size – the larger one has funny antlers. They are perfect for creating holiday vignettes on the mantle or the table.

I also saw some cool balls for the tree at West Elm– a clear ball with a silver metallic one inside. I found them in the store but I could not find them online.

Soooo has anything caught your eye this season?